We are thrilled that IndigoBlu is our sponsor again for December.
IndigoBlu is also an huge online craft and mixed media store. They manufacture a full line of mixed media art products and supplies including the amazing products MegaFlakes and FlitterGlu, stamps, paint and stencils. Be sure to check out their store for a huge selection!
We are so happy that IndigoBlu has supplied our design team with a ton of their products that we have used on our projects this month. And guess what? One lucky random winner will receive this AMAZING prize package provided by IndigoBlu! (Just for participating!)
I couldn't wait to try the MegaFlakes and FlitterGlu. I went to youtube and found a couple of videos demonstating how to use them which I found very helpful. I used the Megaflakes with both stamps and stencils as well as just applying it by itself. Here are some progress photos of my project.
I created a background of collage papers, and then stamped with the FlitterGlue and added the flakes.
In the above photo, you can see some of the gold. I used a stencil with the FlitterGlu. Then I painted the shape of my angel.
I used IndigoBlu products: Manchester Tart Flakes, Flutterglu, Collage papers,paint, stamps, stencils. Also various scrap patterned paper,die cuts, chipboard letters, fabrics and rubons. Size is 8" x 10" .
I hope you are inspired to participate in the Silver and Gold challenge. Here are the rules (which are also on the main blog)
Rules must be followed to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries without our Challenge Graphic or Link Back to us will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs.
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
You have until 11:55 pm EST on December 31 to enter!
I can't wait to see all the wonderful projects from all the entries. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!