Friday, March 27, 2009

Mardi Gras Jazz Dachshund Painting As Seen In Mimi's Cafe


One of my most popular pieces - the one people search all over the internet to find (seriously - you guys do this!) is my Mardi Gras Jazz Dachshund painting. Mimi's Cafe purchased over 30 of these for their nationwide chain restaurants (and I have to add, I sure wish we had one here!). The photo above is one of my wonderful collectors at a Mimi's Cafe in California. She was sooo kind to send me this photo.

Well, I have great news! For a limited time, I am taking orders for this particular painting. No, I do not offer prints of this. What you will be purchasing is an original painting like the one show below. (You do know that when you get an original, there will be slight variations to some of the detail, but it will still be the 'same' painting).

Don't wait! If you want one, contact me immediately for details and pricing.

The painting will be 12" x 16" on gallery wrapped stretched canvas with the sides painted black. Here are some images of various paintings done over the past six months.









Contact me by leaving a comment here with your e-mail address and I will get back with you soon.

9 comments:

  1. Is it too late to inquire: S t a t m i k e (at) gmail (dot) com

    This would make a great gift for my wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would like to inquire about purchasing a painting! please email me at jacksonproaudio@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to buy one of these paintings. Would you mind sending prices to me? email below.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to inquire as well. Email statmike@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike - I emailed you. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melanie
    Is the painting still available. My wife loves this painting.
    Thanks
    Bob
    federici1999@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melanie,
    Is the painting still available . My wife loves the painting.
    Thanks Bob Federici

    ReplyDelete