Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Inspiration

It's a beautiful fall day. Yes, fall has finally arrived! Date night tonight with hubby and friends and a live band (yes). Sweater weather, spooky decorations in the neighbors yard at night, and sneaking halloween candy from the stash that is supposed to be for the treaters next week! Wish we could have October for a couple extra weeks!!

Just sharing a painting I completed this summer for a show. I love New Orleans in the fall.


"Cafe Dumonde" 30" x 24" acrylic on Canvas, by Melanie Douthit

Our downtown art crawl was last week. We had live music from the wonderful Amanda McDowell, and a huge crowd. Several people commented that the crowd we had was the largest ever. It was so much fun!


me and mindy

And I made the EBSQ Art Blog for Friday Five! Check it out!

I'll be working on more commissions next week and also something new a different. I'll update soon. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment