Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Day in the Vineyard

Last weekend was so special. For the first time ever, my hubby and I threw a joint birthday party. Our birthday parties are eleven days apart and for some reason we've never done this. It was so much fun. We held it at our local vineyard (I still can't believe we have a local vineyard!) that holds concerts through the season. This concert was an all doctor band, and my hubby works with some of the doctors in the band.



The weather was great and the fellowship was fabulous.



Our theme was "Mad Hatter n Alice" (why not?).




My daughter slid down a hill in the vineyard on a cardboard box (only after touring the vineyard at least twice). See my fleur des lis pewter dish? Can't you tell we love Louisiana!



Most of these photos were edited with my new favorite toy - befunky.com.

It's been a busy month and I don't see an end in sight, but that's a good thing. If you haven't found me on Facebook yet - please visit my page here.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment