Thursday, November 3, 2011

Art With a View

I'm still trying to figure out how to put the breaks on November. (smile). I need another 3 weeks of October, please.

It's been a busy week in the studio. Here is a peek of what I've been working on.



I'm also getting ready for an art fundraiser for the Monroe Symphony Orchestra. The event is called "Art With a View" and is held on several floors of a large office building. There will be art from numerous local and regional artists there, food and music. Doesn't that sound like fun? If you are local, please come. You can find info in the link.

If you missed the art blog hop, go to my previous post and visit the links of the artists listed. Be sure to leave a comment to let the artists know you stopped by. Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading today.

No comments:

Post a Comment