Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tis the Season

I'm barely getting in one more November blog post before the calendar page turns. It has been the most action packed month ever! We all enjoyed being involved with the Anne of Green Gables cast and crew the previous weeks. We chose the best ever performance to be involved with.




In the midst of performances, I participated in a well attended art event called "Art With A View". I had a room with a view on the 3rd floor of one of our city's beautiful buildings, right down the hall from several gallery coop members that I work with.



Unfortunately, I left my camera on the counter as we dashed out the door to this event. Thank goodness for friends with cameras and the good old cell phone. :)



I sold my Poppies from Oz, The Not in Kansas (Dorothy and the Dachshund), the Tinman and Scarecrow from my Cellphone Pics from Oz, but the biggest hit was the Bon Appetit Y'all Signs (you can see a couple in the right corner of the below pic)



I'm still filling orders for more signs while my Christmas tree is lighted yet undecorated. I've been hit physically with something that I'm not quite sure I caught at the theater or something that breezed my way the day after black-friday shopping. Hmmm....

I have more fun pics to share soon. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment