Friday, June 29, 2012

Gone Duck Wild!

If you are a Duck Dynasty fan, you know that it is filmed in Louisiana. Even more, it's filmed in my own town. Not that this has ANYTHING to do with this painting - it just LOOKS like it was influenced by the show. In fact, right after Christmas I was contacted by a friend overseas (yes, she lives in Europe) about a special painting for a gift. She didn't need it for a few months, and so it helped me get even more inspired when Duck Dynasty started coming on A&E.

Here's my "Duck Decoy" painting. It's 48" x 24. The ducks in the water are decoys, with the ducks flying in. I love the way the sunset sparkles on the water.


I'm working on brand spanking new art for an upcoming solo show! I'm so excited. If you haven't found my page on facebook, please "like" it and keep up with my sneak peeks!

I will try to update here more frequent than I have. I can't believe this month is almost over! Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment