Friday, May 16, 2014

Mixed media house art

It's a beautiful Friday and I am finishing up some fun mixed media projects.

I made this house earlier this week. 


I used patterned papers, stickers and my Faber-Castell Big Brush Pens and black Pitt pens. I had some leftover rub ons and just randomly added them here and there. 

In my mixed media class, we played with texture medium and spray inks with stencils. On Monday we will be using fabrics for texture, and taking our backgrounds to the next level and actually putting art work on it. Remember, "Let It Go" and don't hold back. It's just paper and paint. 

Here's a couple of photos from Monday night's class.


And I wanted to share a new mixed media inspiration blog! They will have a monthly challenge with examples from their design team. They are giving away prizes! Bookmark it and check it regularly. It's

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment: