Sunday, November 30, 2014

December Mixed Media Monthly Challenge

Tis the season to be........... busy!!!

My daughter is busy rehearsing for a Christmas show at the local theater, and I've been trying to get finished with my painting commissions and still find time to make small gifts. Speaking of gift items, I had the bright idea to make a series of mixed media angels - and they were a huge hit. The first one I made is the one I'm using for the December Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. This month's challenge is "Tic-Tac-Toe"




The challenge is to create from any three across or diagonal. I chose "star, patterned paper, and ribbon"

Here's my angel "Hope".

She is 8" x 10" on 1.5" deep sided canvas. I used papers, paint, stamping, gold leaf, and whatever else I found in my papercrafting stash.

Play along with us! Our prize for this month's challenge is a $25 gift certificate to Inspiration Emporium. 

To play, link your project to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a merry Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! this is SO beautiful, Melanie! Wow. :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome work of art, LOVE the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete