Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

It's my first blog post of the New Year! Happy New Year!

I'm sharing my project for the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog. Our challenge was to use a new-to-you technique or product.




I had been saving a wine bottle to do something with, so I decided to pull it out and decoupage it. I chose a palette of blues and greens and browns. It was quite easy to do. I can envision a grouping of these to decorate tables.




Our sponsor this month is Butterfly Reflections Ink. The random winner of all those that participate will win a $25 store gift certificate. How cool is that? 




To enter, link your projects to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog anytime in January. We can't wait to see your projects. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great new year!


3 comments:

  1. Wow melanie what an amazing transformation - love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you decoupaged wine bottle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the casual Country Living feel of this vase. I also like the fact that it's green, since you get to repurpose a wine bottle and could use scraps of paper to make it too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete