Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fly By!

Just stopping in for a quick "fly by" post. Been busy, busy, busy. I wanted to let everyone know that I have added a couple of art prints to my Etsy store. This is the first time EVAH to have prints available through Etsy. I will be adding some more in the next few days.



This one is "Pirates Alley" and is available here. This was my first really BIG New Orleans painting that belongs in a private collection now on Royal Street. It's been a favorite of mine and that is why I'm offering this print first. It's a 5x7 print matted in an 8x10 white mat. Great idea for Christmas, especially for someone who loves New Orleans.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. We've just been through our first week of school in our house and it's a big adjustment, and we are still suffering through triple digit heat. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment