Monday, September 26, 2011

A Beautiful Day in the Vineyard

We spent a beautiful day this weekend sitting outside with friends listening to a live Cajun band on the grounds of Landry Vineyards. It was so good to be outside and enjoy the cooler temperatures (finally).

I found some fun photo apps that I experimented with. My friend took this photo but when she saw the sun coming through behind us, she didn't think the pic would turn out. I was going thru the photos later and actually loved the effect. I used Instagram for the vintage look and frame.



For the photo collage, I used the PicFrame app. This is a fun one (thanks, Hilary!)


For the rest of the photos, I used a free online version of befunky.com. I love the effects you can create with it.


We loved the band!

I love taking pics with other "melanie's". :)


Girls, girls...


...and more girls.


...really love this effect. I think it was called grunge.

Do you have a favorite photo app? I'd love to hear about it. If you have a blog with pics showing what you've done, link 'em up here in the comments. I'd love to learn more creative things to do with photos. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment