Saturday, September 24, 2011

First weekend of fall

It's the first weekend of fall! What are you going to do today? We will be going to a local vineyard (betcha didn't know Louisiana had vineyards!) to listen to live Cajun music with friends. After such a long hot summer, it's finally beautiful weather so we are going to enjoy it as much as possible.

We are rotating the art in Ouachita River Art Gallery this weekend so I've been busy creating some French Quarter paintings. I'm planning on going back to New Orleans soon, just because I miss it. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy Northeast Louisiana with family, friends and maybe have some jambalaya.



Here's a little sneak peek I put together of some of my new art. (Now I'm craving a crawfish quesadilla from Marigny Brasserie and beignets from Cafe DuMonde).

Enjoy your first weekend this fall. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment