Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Mardi Gras Dachshund New Orleans Art!

Pssssttt.... if you are looking to scoop up a Mardi Gras Doxie painting - I just put one up in my NEW Etsy Store!!!





I'm working as hard as I can to get some new and different things (at least for me) up in the store as well as working on some commissions. Check back soon!

Oh - and the details on commissions - leave a reply here with your contact info and I'll get in touch with you. Don't wait too long... when I get a certain number at a time - I stop taking commissions in order to get caught up.

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear your comments. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lady and I love your Mardi Gras dachshunds! I dressed up today, too. You can see me at www.littledogmarley.blogspot.com. I live in India. When she goes back to the states next year, she wants to get a mug or something!
    Licks,
    Marley

    ReplyDelete