For my project, I layered the collage papers and added light coats of acrylic paint to unify the background. Then I used a crackle medium with the IndigoBlu stencils on various places of the project. I let it dry and dripped acrylic ink on the background first, then lightly added color here and there with acrylic paint. Then I freehanded the design with black paint and a fine brush. After the black dried, I painted the image. I was careful not to cover up the images of the collage papers underneath. After the image was painted, I used black Stayz On ink and stamped various images using the IndigoBlu stamps. I love the effect of texture and multiple layers. It adds so many dimensions and keeps your eye interested in the piece.
I hope you join us in this month's Mixed Media Challenge. In order to play along, please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries without our Challenge Graphic or Link Back to us will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs.
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
You have until November 30, 11:59pm EST to enter!