If you are here for the March Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog, this month is one of my favorite's - buttons! My mom still has a tin filled with buttons that I used to play with as a child. I would sort them and line them up for hours. Our sponsor and guest designer this month is May Flaum. Play along and one winner winner will receive a goodie box filled with an assortment of 28 Lilac Lane embellishment mixe as well as a spot in May’s next online class focusing on embellishments! How fun is that?
Here's my creation with buttons.
I used patterned scrapbook papers on birch wood, acrylic paint, and buttons!
Be sure to check out all the creations from the Design Team and enter your project at the March Mixed Media Monthly Challenge and play along.
Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs.
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!