I always get a new sense of direction with the beginning of a new year. New goals, organization and a surge of energy - only sometimes the cold dreary days that come can try to slow me down. We have had some pretty nice spring-like days during the last few weeks of December, so I'm hoping to get some things going before Louisiana gets too cold!!
The January 2017 Mixed Media Monthly Challenge theme is "Put a Stencil on It" and the sponsor is "StencilGirl", and the guest designer is Mary Beth Shaw of StencilGirl products. The prize will be a $25 gift certificate.
And the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Design Team is welcoming a new member. Our September Guest Designer Lynne Forsythe has joined our team. Welcome Lynne!
This theme . It fit me so perfectly because I had an order for a painting that I happened to need to finish in early December, so I used the stencils with this painting. The geometric type circles look a bit like snowflakes in the background.
I hope you can participate in our monthly challenge and be entered for the random drawing for the prize.
Here are the rules:
Make sure you visit each designer's blog and leave some comment love for them... we LOVE hearing from you all!
Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs.
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
You have until 11:55 pm EST on January 31st to enter!