The theme for October is Fall/Halloween Mood board:
and the Sponsor this month is Stampotique. They are giving a $30 gift certificate to the challenge winner.
Stampotique sent me some of their stamps to use on this challenge. I received C.U.Later Gator, Picket Fence, Vintage Script, 3 Daisies. I love the gator because I live in Louisiana and so I went with a Halloween theme.
For my "Bayou Boo" wall hanging, I used scrap wood (6" x 12"), papers, paint, stamps and ink on this. The tombstones were cut from patterned paper that had alphabet on it. I added some ribbon to the back so it could hang.
Here are some closeup images.
I stamped the picket fence stamp directly onto the scene. Somehow, all these images flowed together with the theme.
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
To play along with the October challenge, post your entries on the link at the main challenge blog page.
Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs.
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
You have until 11:55 pm EST on October 31th to enter!