So - the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog's theme for February is - Glitter!
Our sponsor for February's challenge is Frantic Stamper, Inc. The prize is a $25 store gift certificate! What a wonderful prize.
For my creation, I used chalk paints from PaperArtsy. These paints are absolutely fantastic and this project doesn't show the range of colors they come in, but stay tuned because I will have more projects coming up.
The other items used include collage papers, various ephemera (fabrics, beads) stamps and glitter glue on the waves. The surface is a 20" x 16" piece of birch wood that I coated with gesso.
and a close up view. I still can't get that glitter sparkle to show up in the photos.
I hope you are inspired to play along! Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries without our Challenge Graphic or Link Back to us will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs.
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!