Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back from the French Quarter!

No new art to post today but I just wanted to share some exciting news. I just got back from the French Quarter (yes, the one in New Orleans, LA) and have just placed some of my art in a gallery on Royal Street! The name of the gallery is The Great Artists' Collective, 815 Royal Street, New Orleans. This gallery is on the same block that I usually stay when I visit. Please stop in when you go.

And on a less happy note, the Rougarou Bayou Trading Post Gallery in the Riverwalk is closing at the end of the month. I went down there to pick up my art and was ecstatic when, at 8pm Saturday night, Sandy at GAC hung my paintings in her gallery! We celebrated at the top of Crescent City Brewery Restaurant with pie and ice cream that night!

Thanks for stopping by. If you are in the West Monroe area, please stop by the new Mystic Art Gallery at 229 Trenton Street on Antique Alley. Our Grand Opening will be May 5 from 4:30-7:30 and I hear the mayor is coming!!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment