Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June Art Crawl

We had a wonderful art crawl last week. We had a steady stream of visitors in the gallery. I tried to sneak away to visit a neighboring gallery and ran into some old friends who came out for their first art crawl. It was awesome!

The artists at Mystic Art Gallery went with a summer theme for the crawl, and did their own spin on flamingo art. We had everything from feathers abstract art to trailer-trash flamingo art. That's what makes it fun! I did another Alice in Wonderland piece (with a flamingo) and a huge pink flamingo piece called "Paradise Is..".





We had several street artists set up outside the gallery and had a booksigning by a local author. Visit my facebook page to see more paintings. I completed a dogwood floral and a mermaid (thanks to the new pirates movie). Catching my breath for now and then will work on some commissions. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment