Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Summer of the Sun


Or sand....

I don't want this summer to end. I have been forever spoiled by beautiful beaches and magical sunsets. 


I visited the beaches of Fort Morgan, Alabama for a few days at the end of July. If you have never sat on the beach until the sun sets, please put it on your list. Golden glows on the waters is magical.



Back at home the next week, the August art crawl was so well attended that it was mind blowing. Sugar Gallery was out of food and beverages in the first 90 minutes.

The tv station even came out.

I can't believe that summer is almost over. As I write this, our students are in their first week of school. 

And in the studio, I'm still in the coastal mind. 


Sun and sand. 

Need to find a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment