Monday, September 5, 2011

The art of Happy

...or happy art.



I heard that word again this weekend: happy. I went into the coop art gallery where I'm a member and was greeted by a lady that recently bought one of my paintings. We had not met in person until that moment, and she described my art as "happy". I'm going to start journaling every time I hear that word.

"Spring Flowers" from Happy Dayz Art Series. Available for purchase. Contact me!


Two weeks ago I received a message from a collector that lives in the Northeast US:

Hi Melanie!! I just glanced up at my painting a minute ago and I just can't tell you how HAPPY it makes me, every time I look at it. It's so beautiful, and something about the colors is so invigorating..I think it is my favorite thing in the whole house. Thank you!!
Lynn Anne


Today I wish I were the owner of a artsy flowered covered vintage VW van so I could drive it around and watch people smile. Enjoy your Labor Day and thanks for dropping by today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment