Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Theater Art

My family has immersed itself into theater life thru the Christmas holidays. Our first production starts this weekend. Anne of Green Gables, at the young actors theater, starts this weekend. My daughter has her first speaking part in this play. Behind the scenes, hubby has been helping create the stage, while your truly has been creating faux wood panel walls, and (yikes) a mural! Here are a few photos from one of the rehearsals.





More pics from this production to come later. Today is catch up time in the studio. Thanks for dropping by and do NOT miss out on the Jacquard Paint giveaway I have on my blog post HERE. You have until early Friday, Nov. 11 to enter. I'll draw a name that morning.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment