Friday, March 2, 2012

More Mardi Gras

I'm still celebrating Mardi Gras! I have had three Mardi Gras Dachshund orders this week, and painted two back to back. These are for long-hair dachshunds, so - just in case you wondered - yes, I can paint your long haired doxie. You can order your custom Mardi Gras Dachshund painting from my Etsy Store.


All this Mardi Gras art has me longing for the French Quarter, so we've planned a trip in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait.

Busy weekend ahead - an art reception to attend, a "Dancing With the Stars" local event, and a few days later another "masked" event with a twist. And I will be featuring an artist here on my blog this month. I can't believe it's March already!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment