Thursday, April 5, 2012

Downtown Gallery Crawl, West Monroe TONIGHT

Been SUPER busy getting ready for several events - one of which is tonight! The Downtown Gallery Crawl, a bi-monthly event in Monroe - West Monroe, Louisiana is Thursday, April 5 from 5-9pm. My work will be the Ouachita River Art Gallery, 308 Trenton Street, West Monroe, LA.

In addition to my florals, birds and New Orleans scenes, I will be debuting my Vintage/Shabby Mixed Media Girls AKA "She Art". Most of the materials used are from the Feb/March Scarlet Lime mixed media kits. I love to "play" with this n that just for fun. They are both on reclaimed lumber.



If you are local, come out and visit. There are 10 galleries involved in the art crawl, and you can get a map at our gallery directing you to the others.

Check back Friday, as I'll be sharing some more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment