Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mixed Media Art - Vintage Girls and Cute Houses

I love painting, but sometimes a girl just wants to have fun "playing" - and that is where my paper crafting comes back in the picture, literally speaking. Have you seen the cute "She Art" product designed by Christy Tomlinson and manufactured via Pink Paislee? I've had sooo much fun playing with this product.





I added a few items from my stash. this was so much fun! Here's little house I made:


Both of these were done using reclaimed wood. They were really fun and simple to create. I'm going to be making a couple of these for teacher appreciation day gifts.

I wanted to give you a heads  up on a new exciting new website that is coming in May. It's called "Mixed Media May" and each day throughout the month a different Mixed Media artists will be highlighted. Bookmark the site and check it out.


I've been busy painting, painting and more painting. I'll share some more art soon.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and pass it on.

1 comment:

  1. I love these Melanie!! SheArt products are one of my new favs to play with.

    ReplyDelete