Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Key to My Heart Mixed Media Collage

Before February is completely over, I wanted to share a mixed media collage piece I did for the Gallery Crawl we had a few weeks ago. I used a variety of papers, washi tape, a doily, a tag, stamps, chipboard and wire, nail and a key. A gentleman and his wife were strolling through the gallery and he bought it but didn't want his wife to know, so he got it a few days later. I hope she loved it.

Key to My Heart Mixed Media Collage

The surface is wood. I use Faber Castell Big Brush Pens and Pitt Pens, Stayz On Ink, and a variety of acrylic paints. I had drew and hand cut the heart. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melonie! I am loving your work! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete