Friday, March 8, 2013

Card Making Again

Some of you know that I have in the past few years, been active in paper crafts and card making. I haven't made cards since I returned to painting full-time, but I have missed it. I started creating more mixed media pieces, and found the desire to make cards has returned. I spent one Saturday afternoon a few weeks ago making a few cards. A couple of them have already been picked up for publication, but here are a couple that I can share.


For the above card, I used Echo Park, American Crafts and Glitz papers (6x6 paper pads - love these). The label is Jillibean. The felt flowers were some older Stampin Up! I had in my stash.


Simple card - Echo Park papers and a Stampin Up! stamp. Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I had cut the banners.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment